Made by Tom den Ottelander
- Write an explanation of the application
- Explanation of selective evolution / breeding
- Explanation of the crossover and mutation actions
- Explanation of applications of this concept
- Give a purpose to this. Ideas:
- Give an alien that serves as an ultimate breeding goal. The user has to combine aliens to end up with this alien
- Make it an actual simulation:
- Let aliens do a crossover themselves by meeting up and generating offspring
- Add mutation food, which mutates the current alien that eats it.
- Give small mutation food and crazy mutation food.
- Let the user drag some aliens to an incubator-like container, such that they can actively breed two or more aliens
- Give the aliens more variation. Perhaps some feet, such that they walk differently instead of only wiggling their tail. (a bit like this: Link)